Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Primary 4s Football Festival

We were all learning to play football before the holidays, which was lots of fun.  Today we went to Papdale School to take part in a football festival with some other schools that had been learning to play football too.  The other classes that took part were from Glaitness School, Papdale School, Orphir School, Shapinsay School, Hope School and Burray School.  Here is a link to some photos we took - please have a look and leave a comment if you would like to share what you were learning or would like to know about what we did during this time!

Slideshow - Primary 4s Football Festival

We would also like to say a big thank you to all the Active School Team members for arranging this, and to all the helpers / coaches that came along and made it so much fun.

15 comments:

  1. It was helpful because we made new friends and you get taught football

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the helpers were really helpful because they kept us right.


    Nairn St Andrews Primary School

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the 17/04/2013 p.4 from St Andrews Primary Scool went to Papdale to play football. We got to play matches and then we got trained by the coaches called Ewan,Ruth and Michael. There were also boy's from S.3. All the coaches helped a
    lot.St Andrews Primary Scool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it fun but tiring.
    Lauren, St Andrews School.

    ReplyDelete
  5. playing football was very fun. I learnt a lot of new skills like how to score
    goles.

    Eilidh, St Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  6. There were three coaches and they are Ewan Ruth and Michael. Ewan was our coach.
    By Conor, St Andrews School

    ReplyDelete
  7. On wenesday I liked the football because I met new friends.
    By Scott, St Andrews School

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was brilliant because the staff were great whithout them we would not be doing fun fours. If I had to rate how good the coaches were I would give them ten out of ten! First the boys played matches first and the girls played training. Then we swiched around. At the end of the day I learned a lot like how to dribble.

    Finn, St Andrews Primary School

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was fun but hard.
    BY Rhiana, St Andrews School

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learnt how to shoot into goals and aim to pass.
    by Liam, St Andrews primary

    ReplyDelete
  11. There was three coaches called Ewan, Ruth and Michael that helped train us. We found it very very fun because we met lots of pepole. It was also really fun because it was different and exciting.
    Isla and Adele,
    St Andrews School.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoid the festivil because ruth tolt us about speed.
    Stewart, St Andrews Primery School

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed the football festival and I learnt a few things.It was really fun and I would like to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had so much fun at the Fun 4s football. I
    met a lot of new people and learned a lot of
    new skills such as using the inside of your foot. The s3 sports leaders were very helpful and very kind. I liked Ruths activities because it was really fun. The hardest of Ruths activities was the yellow cone one when you had to go round the cones then go in and out of them. The next hardest one was the ladder one when you have to put two feet in between each rung and the person at the front of the line would shout out a colour red or yellow and you would run back and touch the persons hand. The least hardest was when you had to jump up and down in to each bar, run round a cone and touch the persons hand. Ewans activities were just kicking the ball round cones and Michaels activities were just kicking the ball in to the goal. The games were fun and we won all our games.

    Zoe, St Andrews School.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was fun because I learnt how to shoot.
    By Alex St Andrews School

    ReplyDelete